Apply Now! Click here
Para aplicação português, aplicam-se aqui
More details about the program:
- Program dates: 27 – 28 October 2016
- Should students require a letter of absence from university, this can be provided by WomEng upon request
- Up to 50 students will be selected to participate in the program which will be hosted at the Unilever factory site in Valinhos
- Female engineering students in their final or second last year of study are eligible to apply
- The program will be run in both English and Portuguese (translation facility will be available for the full program).
- There is no cost to attend the program, and all materials and meals will be provided for during the program. Students will however be required to make their own provisions for transport and accommodation (if required).
- A select few students stand a chance to win a unique experience offered by Williams Martini Racing
More information about WomEng and the work we do can be found on our website, and social media pages – Facebook and Twitter.